1.11.2012

*Sigh of Relief*

Ok so I talked to my supervisor.  She wasn't as understanding as I had hoped.  I explained my situation with the hours and told her if we couldn't work together than it wouldn't work for me to be on staff.

Honestly, I am happy to be free.  Many of the other partners (or employees) were very kind and helpful.  Learning how to make delicious caramel macchiatos and frappaccinos was great.  But the environment wasn't the best.  I wasn't really challenged (except in the area of hours) and many of the partners spoke negatively about one another.  I am much happier now that I have time to spend with Hubs.  I no longer have to feel guilty about going to work and not grocery shopping, doing laundry, cooking, etc. etc.  I know Hubs missed me the few days I was working.  He was extremely supportive in these past days as I was deciding what to do.  I am so thankful I have such a wonderful husband.

Welp, I guess it's back to working out in the mornings and doing chores, preparing dinner, walking Othello, and doing homework in the evenings.  Life is good.


peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment