9.26.2011

A day in the life of the Chews

It's beginning to feel a lot like fall--cool, crisp mornings, yellow leaves on the lawn, the smell of delicious pumpkin desserts in the air--I really love this season.

So lots of people have been asking what Hubs and I have been up to while we're living at the parents' house.  Well here's is what our typical day looks like:

8:00 am: Wake up, take out the dog, eat breakfast and watch an episode or two of Boy Meets World
9:00am-11:00am: Hit the gym!  Hubs lifts every day and does spinning on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I attend Zumba, Step Cardio and Sculpt, BodyPump, BodyCombat, Pilates Mat, and any other class I can fit into my schedule.
11:00am-12:00pm:  Come home, shower, eat lunch, play with Othello
12:00pm-4:00pm:  Hang around the house--I usually work on my online classes during this time, Hubs can be found watching Sports Center, playing COD, or sometimes helping me with my homework.
4:00pm-6:30pm: Prepare, eat, and clean up dinner
7:00pm-11:00pm:  More homework/watching "my shows" (Glee, Grey's, Gossip Girl--this one is a guilty pleasure--so trashy--but addicting)
11:00pm:  Hit the sack!  Bedtime!  We will do the same thing tomorrow.

Our life isn't very exciting right now.  Occasionally we will break up our monotonous schedule by painting a bedroom or doing some projects around the house.  Yesterday I pulled out my sewing machine and made some things for my mom.  Today I plan to work on some pillows for our new home in Missouri.  Oh yeah, that reminds me, we still don't know where we will be living after April 13.  We leave for Missouri November 1 and will be there until April 13ish.  The army people still haven't told us where we will be heading after that.  Trust me, as soon as I know, you will know!  I am getting rather antsy and can't wait to find out.

love,
kait

No comments:

Post a Comment