5.02.2012

Honest Home


Now that I've moved in and moved out of my house in Missouri, I thought it was about time I shared pictures.  This was our first semi-permanent home.  We lived on Honest Lane.


Living Room

Another view of our living room

My majestic green chair...I love this thing.
From Darvin Furniture Outlet
Orland, IL

Beautiful art from Hubs...he bought them in France!


Lovely Tiffany Lamp from the in-laws

Our "Chew Shrine"

Mini hallway into Master bedroom

Looking into 2nd bedroom.
(Not pictured: 2nd bath, laundry room)

Bedding from Macy's (Martha Stewart Collection)

Closet and door to master bath

Prints from thewheatfield and Naptime Diaries


I love this high top table from Darvin's Furniture outlet in Orland, IL
(Not pictured: Kitchen to the right and front entry way)



We really enjoyed this house and have lots of fond memories there.  Stay tuned for the tour of our bigger and better home on Brooke Bend in Kansas!

love,
Kaitlin



No comments:

Post a Comment